Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, casein-free, dairy-free and vegan (unless you add cheese as your topping).
Let me break it down for you:
Grain-free Chickpea flour mini pizza crusts:
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup water
- generous pinch of salt
- 1 Tbs oregano
- grapeseed oil for pan
Mix everything together (first 4 ingredients). Spray/apply grapeseed oil to pan and heat on medium. Spoon 1 or 2 spoonfuls of batter each time (like a pancake). Let the bottom crisp until sturdy then flip and let the other side crisp. Makes approximately 4 mini crusts.
- 1 large can of tomato sauce (which, I didn’t have… so, I used diced tomatoes instead and they worked just fine)
- 1/2 small can of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup & 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup of ketchup (I used homemade SCD friendly ketchup)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (& more to taste)
- 1 tsp paprika (& more to taste)
Combine ingredients in a large sauce pan over low heat. Turn heat to medium and stir occasionally to prevent scorching. Once it’s thickened let it simmer for an hour. Use right away or store in the fridge for up to a week.