Be receptive and responsive to the divine Impulse from within, that Truth may use you to reveal Its glory. – Joel S. Goldsmith
Homemade Coconut, Almond & Peanut Butter Cups
For the chocolate:
Melted Cacao Butter
Raw Cacao Powder
For the centers:
Coconut (Shredded Coconut, Coconut Butter, Honey) Blend until smooth in Vitamix.
Peanut Butter (Peanuts [Salt/Honey]) Blend until smooth in Vitamix.
Almond Butter (Unroasted + Unsalted Almonds [Salt/Honey]) Blend until smooth in Vitamix.
– Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
– Mix the melted cacao butter, cacao powder and honey (how much depending on how sweet you want it) together for the chocolate mixture.
– Pour a small amount of the chocolate into the bottom of the baking cups, then place in the freezer for 1 minute.
– Once the chocolate is hardened, spoon a enough coconut, almond or peanut butter into each baking cup for a creamy center.
– Cover this with the remainder of the chocolate mixture.
– Put the muffin tray in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
I guess you could say I love chocolate…..
Aphrodisiac Super-Food Smoothie
Cocao contains the chemical phenylethylamine, a stimulant that conjures just the sort of subtle feelings of well-being and excitement. For more benefits of cacao click Here.