Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Starch-Free, Refined-Sugar Free and Dairy-Free
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 tbs Honey
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil or Ghee, melted
- 2 tsp ACV
- Coconut Butter
Blended together in food processor, or mixed by hand.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter or oil a donut pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Whisk together eggs and vinegar.
- Combine the egg mixture with the dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a small sauce pan, melt oil/ghee, then add to donut batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into your donut mold, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool.
- Frost them with the cinnamon glaze & top with shredded coconut.