– 1/3 cup purely elizabeth cranberry and pumpkin seed oatmeal
– 2/3 cup almond milk or water
– 1.5 TBS date paste (2 medjool dates soaked in hot water for 2 minutes, and then mashed with a fork or blended until smooth) OR half of a ripe banana
– 4 TBS lemon juice
– 1 tsp poppy seeds
– Vanilla Yogurt*
In a saucepan, bring almond milk or water to a boil. Then, add in oatmeal and bring water to a simmer for two minutes. Remove the oatmeal from heat and mix in date paste (or banana), lemon juice, and poppy seeds. Serve or drizzle with vanilla yogurt*.
French Vanilla Yogurt:
– 5 oz plain yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
– vanilla extract OR 1/2 vanilla bean pod, scraped
– 1 tsp coconut sugar, maple syrup, or honey OR 5 drops liquid stevia
Mix ingredients together in a bowl. Serve/eat immediately.