Ingredients (from bottom to top):
– 1 TBS Sunbutter
– 1-2 TBS carob chips, cacao nibs, or chocolate chips (Lily’s makes stevia sweetened)
– 1/4 cup dairy or non-dairy yogurt (I used Siggi’s Plain yogurt)
– 1/4 cup “Chia Love Pudding” (recipe below)
Toppings; 1 tsp goji berries, bee pollen, shredded coconut, nuts, seeds, etc.
Chia Love Pudding Ingredients:
(makes one bowl)
– 1 Sambazon acai pack
– 3 pieces dried pitaya (dragon fruit)
– 3 TBS pomegranate seeds
– 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut water
– 1/4 of a ripe banana
– 2 TBS maca powder
– 1/4 cup chia seeds
Blend all ingredients except for the chia seeds in a high-speed blender until smooth. Pour the fruity mixture into a bowl, and then whisk in chia seeds. Cover and place in the refrigerator over night.